A Sneak Preview of Our Newest Listing


I am so excited about our new listing that I want to make sure you get a sneak preview before it even hits the market!

Selling your Minneapolis home? Check out our free home value report
Buying a Minneapolis home? Search all homes for sale

Today I’m coming to you from a beautiful property that is set to hit the market in about a week.

As you’ll see in the video above, the seller is actually finishing up a great remodel. The kitchen now opens up to the living room and will have granite countertops very soon. There is also a brand-new deck in the backyard.


This home has been completely redone!


The backyard opens up to a state park, so you will have all the privacy you want.

This is a 3-bed, 2-bath split-level home that has been completely redone. In addition to a brand-new kitchen with new appliances, the floors have been redone as well. Each bedroom is a decent size and comes with good closet space.

This stunner is in a great neighborhood and will hit the market at $249,900. If you would like to learn more details about this property before it goes live on the market, give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you.