Your Mobile One-Stop Tire Shop


I caught up with a client of mine who just started a mobile tire business.


Selling your Minneapolis home? Check out our free home value report
Buying a Minneapolis home? Search all homes for sale


I’m out in front of my house after just getting back from a listing appointment. I have a past client I need to introduce to you guys today. His name is Paul, and he recently needed to sell his house to get into something bigger. He had started a new business and needed a bigger garage, and that’s exactly what we helped him find.


The reason Paul needed the extra garage space is that his new business is a complete mobile tire shop. Tread Connection is awesome; you can pick out tires and schedule appointments online, and Paul will come right to you! Visit them online or give them a call at (763) 843-3029. If you have any tire needs and don’t want to wait for a tow or AAA, give Paul a call. 


If you have any additional questions for me about real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.